Skip to Main Contents
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)


About the Court



juror information


Attorney Resources


If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation in order to access court facilities or participate in a court proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance.

To request such an accommodation, please contact Court Administration in advance of the date the service is needed:

Court Administration
101 N. Alabama Ave., Ste. D-305
DeLand, FL 32724
(386) 257-6096

Hearing or voice impaired, please call 711.

The Court's ADA Grievance procedure is available online, as well as grievance forms (PDF).

Copies of the ADA grievance procedure and forms can be obtained at the following courthouse locations: