If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation in order to access court facilities or participate in a court proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance.
To request such an accommodation, please contact Court Administration in advance of the date the service is needed:
101 N. Alabama Ave., Ste. D-305
DeLand, FL 32724
Hearing or voice impaired, please call 711.
- Requests for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities (PDF)
- Service Animals
By definition, a service animal is a dog that has been trained to do work or perform a task for the benefit of a qualified individual with a disability. Service animals are permitted to accompany individuals with disabilities in court facilities throughout the Seventh Judicial Circuit. Additional information concerning service animals is available online.
Copies of the ADA grievance procedure and forms can be obtained at the following courthouse locations:
- Flagler County - Kim C. Hammond Justice Center, Second Floor, Court Administration suite
- Putnam County - Putnam County Courthouse, Room 126
- St. Johns County - Richard O. Watson Judicial Center, Room 286
- Volusia County - Courthouse Annex at City Island, Room 200; S. James Foxman Justice Center, Room 110; Volusia County Branch Jail, Pretrial Assessment office; Volusia County Courthouse, Room D-305.